3-Strand Nylon 1/2″ x 600′
A 3-strand twisted rope made with 100% nylon. It has excellent shock absorption due to its high stretch and high elongation. An excellent general/multi-use low cost rope used primarily as a hand line, dock line, anchor line, or deck railing.
Tensile Strength = 5,750 lbs
- Reviews (0)
1/2” 3-Strand Twisted Nylon. Soft, High Strength and Medium Elongation. 600 foot spool.
- The Strongest of all common fibers.
- Retains 85% of strength when wet.
- 20-35% Elongation or Stretch.
- Good resistance to sunlight.
- High Strength and Good Elasticity.
- Excellent resistance to rot.
- The most flexible of all common fibers.
- Excellent for general purpose, Anchor Lines, Dock Lines, and replacing any polypropylene twisted lines.
- Store wet or dry.
- Good Abrasion Resistance.